www.Compu-help.us Home Page
* New - Windows® 7 Tips, Help & Information
How do I run Windows 9x programs in XP
Try Using the compatibility mode.
1) Navigate to the program file, right click it and select Properties.
2) Click Run this program in compatibility mode to check it.
3) Choose the operating system on which the program will work (for example, Windows 98) and click it.
4) Change the display resolution and settings if necessary.
5) Double click the program file to run the program
*To help keep your computer running the way it should,
we recommend using the commercial programs shown below.
100's of Very Good Assorted Free computer programs.
How to locate people, do a background check, search the invisible web