- Windows® 7 Tips,
Help & Information
To Disable The Notification Area Balloon Tips
Warning If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, you may cause
serious problems that may require you to reinstall your
operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that you can solve
problems that result from using Registry Editor incorrectly. Use
Registry Editor at your own risk.1. Click Start, click Run, type
regedit, and then press ENTER.
2. Navigate to the following subkey:
3. Right-click the right pane, create a new DWORD value, and
then name it EnableBalloonTips.
4. Double-click this new entry, and then give it a hexadecimal
value of 0.
5. Quit Registry Editor. Log off Windows, and then log back on.
*To help keep your computer running the way it should,
we recommend using the commercial programs shown below.
*** Repair XP Pro - (Great program)
The most comprehensive system repair tool on the market.
* KeyLogPro - Want to know what other people type on your computer when you are away?
100's of Very Good Assorted Free computer programs.
How to locate people, do a background check, search the invisible web
If you use Google AdSense™ Read this page Correct Keywords can pay you more money